Devin

Helper Application (Devin)

Devin    0

IRL Name: Devin
In-Game Username: Devin
Country & Timezone (Example: GMT+1)
- GMT-4 / Eastern Daylight Time.
What's your average playtime each day, and what days of the week are you available to play?
- 8+ Hours, Monday Through Friday. 
Do you have any prior experiences with being a staff member on an online community?
- I've Developed A RSPS In The Past, And Have Administrated/Moderated On Plenty Discontinued Servers.
Have you ever received (Jail, Mute, Ban), and if so, what was the reason? 
- No 😄
If you were to receive this rank, would you devote more time to the server?
- I'm Already Online As Much As Possible, So That's Not Physically Possible 🙂
What are some of qualities you think a staff member should have?
- Patience, Honesty, Fast Typer, Experience, Compliance, Willingness To Spend Time Explaining Simple Things, Friendliness.
Why do you want to be a part of the Konar staff team, and why do you feel you deserve this rank?  (150 words minimum)
- Konar is a very new RSPS that i feel has much potential. From the frequent skyrocketing player base to the amazing founders i have high expectations of Konar, and envision big things in the future. I feel as if the Konar staff team isn't fully quite there. Developers such as Jake and ninja, or administrators Mark and Reaper have important tasks and sometimes you guys can't welcome new players, explain how mechanics work ETC. That's where i plan to come in. Although i already help out new players, constantly bring in new players, and recently started filming YouTube videos to boost the popularity of Konar, i feel as if i we're staff i would be recognized more and current/future players will have more of a understanding of who they can turn to if they need assistance. Staff rank or not, i will always be a helper and do everything i can to make sure Konar is a friendly and fun environment for all of its players.
Let us know a bit about yourself (What do you usually do in your spare time? What do you do for a living etc.)
- I am a varsity basketball player in high school, with a girlfriend, and i work in management at a Nike shoe factory. In the future i plan in going to technical school for computer programming. Thanks for asking 😄
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
If you were to receive your rank, what would you do in situations like this?... 
If you found someone excessively spamming?
- Depends on how you interpret "excessive spamming" and depends on what specifically they are spamming. Jail and speak to them, Warning/Mute/Alert to higher authority.
What would you do if you found out items had been duped into the economy? 
- Immediately Alert All Staff In Game And Discord! Do whatever's possible to prevent further exploitation.
What would you do if you saw someone harassing another player / staff member?
- Warning, warning, MUTE 😞
What would you do if someone posted rude comments and posts on forums?
- Attempt to take down the post on sight.
If you found someone using very offensive language in-game?
- *VERY* offensive language, i would mute and report to higher administration 😮

crym0000re    3

very active player! more active then most players in the server I feel would make a good fit vouched

Invalid    5

I'm new, but you seem like a just guy to do the job. You have my support. +1

• Thanks 1

Yoda    27

The application itself is sloppy... But with the answers from above ^

Im going with a

//Vouch//

Fox    29

Caught AFK training.

Please refer to our rules here.

//DENIED//