SKYLINE R32

Suggestions to Attract more Pkers to the server.

SKYLINE R32    0

Make a Pk Shop: Add the following, All potions, Food, Runes, Dragon bolts (e), Mystic sets, Black dhide sets, Rune sets, Ancient staffs, Unholy books, book of darkness, Charged glorys, rock climbing boots, avas accumulator, Granite mauls, Helm of neitiznot, warrior helms, God capes, Rune & barrows gloves, rings of recoil, dragon scimitars, dragon daggers, dragon spears, ancient maces.

Pk tournaments: Ever hour, run an automatic Pking tournament for ingame rewards, Dh, Nh, hybrid. Alot of servers do this now and it's a great way to gain players.

Bounty hunter store:  Add royal seedpod.

Host Events in wild, Ie HP event, players have to battle it out to get the most damage on the staff member with 10k HP to get good loot, this is also good for youtubers/advertisements.

will add more at somepoint.

Alex    9

Dont like the pk shop idea very much, will be bad for eco, the resources ingame should come from skilling,

seen alot of servers trying to push pking to make it big, but pkings been dead for a long long time 

Chilladin    39

PK Shop would ruin skilling as some skills wouldn't have a purpose. So I don't vouch for the PK Shop unless it's somehow an area where you lose your bought stuff after you walk out or something like that.

Rest of your ideas are alright. 

SKYLINE R32    0
2 hours ago, Alex said:

Dont like the pk shop idea very much, will be bad for eco, the resources ingame should come from skilling,

seen alot of servers trying to push pking to make it big, but pkings been dead for a long long time 

How would pking supplies be bad for the eco? Buying such items creates a money sink?? Also, Pking is not dead, 90% of the rsps community are pkers.

SKYLINE R32    0
18 minutes ago, Chilladin said:

PK Shop would ruin skilling as some skills wouldn't have a purpose. So I don't vouch for the PK Shop unless it's somehow an area where you lose your bought stuff after you walk out or something like that.

Rest of your ideas are alright. 

How would A pk shop ruin skilling? You're still going to make money from selling the skilling supplies at a cheaper rate than a Pk shop.

As far as im aware the royal seedpod gonna be added in a different kind of shop in upcoming updates. Personally im against your suggestion because:

1. Seems really rsps alike ( yeah its cliché because this server is a rsps ), but staff is working towards more of an osrs replica which this would be against it.

2. Yes it would ruin some of the eco and your argument against selling it for lower prices isn't really a valid one since to get pure gp ingame its really easy, nobody would buy these items from players because of it.

If we're talking about pk content there's only one legit way to make it happen which includes your shop idea in some form, that would be the tourney world in clan wars, where you can get any items for pking, not sure how the staff would implement it and it would be quite a mess to work on I imagine.

Guru    39

Lets keep it simple;

The PK shop isn’t a good idea as they said. Having to buy these items will indeed get rid of cash.. But also get rid of skilling and grinding for the actual weapon.. If people really want PKing that bad we should create a seperate world or area for it.. And trust me, in the RSPS-community PKing is dead content, it’s guaranteed 80% PVMing. From over 30 RSPS’ I’ve played are definitely only 2 or 3 of them based on PKing.

Other than that it’s good!

Chilladin    39
On 4/25/2019 at 1:49 PM, SKYLINE R32 said:

How would A pk shop ruin skilling? You're still going to make money from selling the skilling supplies at a cheaper rate than a Pk shop.

Imagine having a product that you want to sell for 50 bananas
The PKshop sells them for 40 bananas 
The PKshop just made you sell your stuff for less than 40 bananas cause why would others pay more?
The Pkshop just set the price for the said item which is lower than 40 bananas. It forced you to sell it for less. 

The only reasons I would buy stuff for more than shop price if I wanted a ton of it in bulk and if I was lazy to not Right click and buy x. 

Yeah I'm going to make money from it if I sell it for less than what I could have if the PkShop wasn't there. 
It ruins the whole experience IMO. That's what I meant by ruin skilling. 

Those are my thoughts. 

Klein hugo    3

No support on this one. Pking isnt a big thing on konar. We mostly have pvmers and skillers. I like to pk dont get me wrong but i hate having people bitch about me dropping them hahahah

Firemaker    16

Alright to be fair I get your points but I don't think a shop is the way to go.

Starting out with more potions or better food could definetly help out with the getting to herblore/farming/fishing/cooking levels.

So people get a better starter pack instead of a shop.

Ofcouse this will make the prices lower but it wont take away the rewarding way of skilling.

Yoda    27

DECLINED AND CLOSED GOING OFF OF COMMUNITY'S THOUGHTS.