Sign in to follow this  
Klein hugo

Introduction of.... KLEIN HUGO

Klein hugo    3

Hey guys, Klein Hugo here. I am 24 years old and my name is Dylan, pretty laid back guy. I love to pvm, so feel free to ask me to tag a long to a boss or two. I love to talk to everyone too. I have a sense of humor beware. But im currently in the process of getting full kbd gear. But i love to play KonarPS and its one of the best ones ive played in the 12 years ive been playing. See you guys in game PEACE

Gom    2
Posted (edited)

Such a straight forward man, leaving out all the good juicy parts that you have mentioned to me in-game/VC, not much there for an introduction but that is completely okay with me, since of course I'm Gom.. And I literally talk to anyone and everyone and get to know them personally. I'm glad to call you a friend, and a foe at times, you are a great guy to play/VC with and I'm glad to be playing on the server with you. -- Even when your little cute daughter wants to go water the tomato's 🙂 

Edited by Gom
  • Like 1