pup    7

IRL Name:  Jordan

In-Game Username: Hc Puppy

Country & Timezone (Example: GMT+1) Time zone in Mildura VIC (GMT+10)

What's your average playtime each day, and what days of the week are you available to play? 12hrs+

Do you have any prior experiences with being a staff member on an online community? I've had experience with Helper/mod/head mod/admin/head admins on previous servers

Have you ever recieved (Jail, Mute, Ban), and if so, what was the reason? None

If you were to recieve this rank, would you devote more time to the server? Doesn't Really bother me either way being staff or not im happy to play all day and night 😛

What are some of qualities you think a staff member should have? Being respectful, Being Helpful, Being Active as much as possible.

Why do you want to be a part of the Konar staff team, and why do you feel you deserve this rank?  (150 words minimum)
 i would love to help out and assist  players with any problems/issues they are having or helping  players to learn their way around konar. I think being apart of the  staff team could also help with being in  a completely different timezone for example i could look after server while staff from the other side of the world are asleep due to it being day time for myself. I'm  Respectful towards The Staff and the community because its nice to treat people nicely the  same way you want to be treated, I'm extremely dedicated by  putting my full time and effort into the server even though i do that already. I've also have alot of experience with being on a staff team on previous servers so i have basic knowledge on osrs things and knowledge on what staff can do and can't do. I'm Just happy to give this application a shot.

Let us know a bit about yourself (What do you usually do in your spare time? What do you do for a living etc.)

Well My Names Jordan And im Currently turning 21 this year and  living in Australia. I dont do anything to interesting apart from playing runescape ,konar,watching  movies/anime and listening to music and sleeping  or staying up stupid hours of the day and  spending time with my Girlfriend  On Server. My Future goals are to hopefully become a graphic designer or possibly a web developer in the future. I'm not really talkative due to being a little shy  or bad anxiety. but im pretty good to get along with.

If you were to receive your rank, what would you do in situations like this?...

If you found someone excessively spamming? Give them a warning to stop then mute them if they continue.

What would you do if you found out items had been duped into the economy? Grab The Players involved in the duping of items and bring a higher up staff to assist in fixing the problem and remove the duped items.

What would you do if you saw someone harassing another player / staff member? nicely ask the player to stop and follow it up with a warning if they continue to do so mute them.

What would you do if someone posted rude comments and posts on forums? give the player a warning and remove the comments/posts

If you found someone using very offensive language in-game? ask them to stop using the "word/language" then mute them if they refused to apply by the rules

• Like 1

Rxmeo    17

I've seen you come on the server and hung out with you ever since, I've seen you helping out alot around the server and you've been playing for a while now, you're extremely active and interactive with the community. I've never seen you in an argument with somebody or disrespecting somebody in the slightest so you definitly do have respect for the currect staff and other players.

i 100% believe you when you say you play more then 12 hours a day, i've seen times where you were online at the same time as me, i went to sleep and when i came back 10 hours later you'd still be playing haha.

Because you are in australia you definitly have a very good timezone for the current staff team!

All this together: VOUCH

• Like 1

Firemaker    15

I have no had the chance to play a lot with you already but reading your application I think are definetly a suiting person.

VOUCH

I really do think pups is great to have this Helper Rank..

He really does help a lot and oh gosh it feels like he doesn't get off from his pc haha, so it's really great as well, if anybody needs help, he's still online in game and he could as well assist whoever need help.
Other than that, he's a really chill guy, super friendly, really helpful in game, especially to me haha cuz i have low knowledge on old school runescape 😄 so he's such a big help to me, he's like my Konar Wiki🤣 lel (thank you, kind sir) 

He's active in the game most of the time, also when i go to sleep & when i wake up, he's still online haha.
Well, you got my support my pup ♥ 

Suhspire    1

Pup is a great guy to work with/talk to in game. Always positive and quick to respond when other people are in need of help!!

VOUCH