Sleepy

New Items in Vote shop?

Sleepy    18

What's going on people! I'm just thinking of some things to improve us in any way. What kind of items do you guys want to see in the vote shop? Should we revamp the items in our vote shop? Do you think we should keep them the same? I'm gonna need everyone's help so let me know what you think in the comments :^)

Posted (edited)

perhaps useful quest items? Like soul bearer, magic secateurs, dwarven helmet, ancient mace, holy wrench, royal seed pod maybe darklight and mythical cape aswell. All of these items are useful and since there's no talk at all about any kind of shop or anything regarding quest items they could just be added to the vote shop.

Edited by WidePeepoHappy
  • Like 1

Littleman    2

I would add like started packs for ppl to help them when they first start alos so other items like 

• elder maul
  • void (not elite)
  • Leaf bladed weapons
  • mid tier weapons 
  • Like 2

Chilladin    39

I think there should be different tabs
Like options:

Cosmetics
Gear
Skilling
Idk something like that instead of Shop 1 and 2 

Rxmeo    18

Some new items would definitly be good.

Like more cosmetics

Dwarven rock cake

Cannonballs (when cannon is in game)

Alot of skilling supplies. But lets not make it easyscape though 😉

• Like 1

Lu kang79    0

I believe the prices of product in the shop should be lowered a little, should add an avas, maybe b gloves instead of having to get BM but make that a 2 day vote to buy it. Should add in cosmetics such as infinity sets like the light and dark. Maybe things like cosmetic hats like cavs and other stuff(can’t think of the others ATM) maybe instead of a regular mystery box maybe throw in a smiling box, and maybe also keep mystery box idk. But what’s in there right now are way to high priced for what it is, understand having more votes to get certain product will improve server popularity.😁

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Lu kang79 said:

I believe the prices of product in the shop should be lowered a little, should add an avas, maybe b gloves instead of having to get BM but make that a 2 day vote to buy it. Should add in cosmetics such as infinity sets like the light and dark. Maybe things like cosmetic hats like cavs and other stuff(can’t think of the others ATM) maybe instead of a regular mystery box maybe throw in a smiling box, and maybe also keep mystery box idk. But what’s in there right now are way to high priced for what it is, understand having more votes to get certain product will improve server popularity.😁

you can buy avas from range shop, and having inf items would devalue mage arena 1 hence its the only place you can get it from. Would be fine imo to add the colouring kit rather than the items itself as an alternative to blood money shop since they're in there aswell.

-----

and i strongly disagree on adding something so late game as elder maul to a shop, that'd be insane especially while developers are working on raids 1

Edited by WidePeepoHappy
  • Like 1

Firemaker    16

arclight (100 points)

cannon pieces (100 points for total cannon)

cannon balls (300 balls per 10 points)

skilling boxes (50 points per skilling box)

mystery boxes (75 points per mystery box)

Cosmetics (demon mask / unicorn mask etc.)

keep the skilling sets but let them give their bonus like should be.

If these are made into tabs it makes it a better overviewed shop instead of a normal pile of items.

• Like 1